Buchi, Rotavapor Rotary Evaporator R-220EX Pro.
A rotary evaporator is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. Rotary evaporation is most often and conveniently applied to separate “low boiling” solvents such a n-hexane or ethyl acetate from compounds which are solid at room temperature and pressure. However, careful application also allows removal of a solvent from a sample containing a liquid compound if there is minimal co-evaporation (azeotropic behavior), and a sufficient difference in boiling points at the chosen temperature and reduced pressure.
For over 75 years, BUCHI has been known as the market leader, inventor and innovator of lab instruments based on Evaporation and Vacuum technologies, and as the supplier of the Rotavapor® rotary evaporators worldwide. With evaporating flask size of 20 liters, Rotavapor R-220 Pro is part of BUCHI’s industrial evaporation line.
Ai is now the official dealer of Buchi products. These rotavapor systems are made in Switzerland with two-year warranty directly from Buchi Corporation.
Easy and safe
- Intuitive operation of the product and its integrated vacuum controller
- Excellent handling by large and easy readable display
- Fast, easy and safe operation
- Easy flask handling due to the unique flask coupling
- Safe handling and spring-loaded valves protect the glass
- Experience the best glass set up for every application
- Extended functionality with a wide range of accessories
- Upgrade automatization to your needs
- Expand the functions of your system at any time
- Low operation costs through integration of vacuum pump and chiller
- Long life time due to exclusive use of corrosion-free stainless-steel
- Product protection by use of highly chemical resistant materials
- Trouble-free operation thanks to robust industrial valves
- Highest safety due to coated glassware
The following are included in this package (Buchi part number 118716C201)
- R-220 without interface I-300 Pro
- One 20L evaporation flask
- One 10L receiving flask
- Electric water bath lift
- Assembly V (Vertical, 1.7 m)
- Transparent PLASTIC+GLAS (P+G) safety coating
- Vertical condenser with cooling coils
- Heating bath: 3600 watts (water or oil)
- 230V (118716C201)
Call for details, demos and pricing.