Ai C30 series recirculating chillers are the true thermostatic control laboratory chiller, these closed laboratory chillers are ideal for applications such as cooling rotary evaporators, analytical instrumentation, laser etching, ICP, vacuum systems, plasma etching and jacketed reactors. This system can also be used as a replacement to tap water cooling in laboratory applications.
Ai C30 are compressor-based recirculating chillers that offer outstanding performance and high reliability as well as quiet operation and ease-of-use. Powerful force/suction pump provides constant flow rates, while microprocessor PID controller gives you the ideal solution when you need precise temperature control or cooling below ambient temperature.
IMPORTANT! -30°C/-22°F ULTIMATE TEMPERATURES ARE TESTED UNDER EMPTY LOAD CONDITION (NO ROTARY EVAPORATORS OR JACKETED REACTORS ATTACHED).
C30 circulating chiller features
- No dry ice or liquid nitrogen needed
- Advanced PID digital temp controller
- Built-in chilling fluid filter protects the recirculating pump and prevent blockage
- All steel construction for durability
- Cost saving as the water consumption is completely eliminated
- Built-in casters for mobility
- Plug and play, no assembly required
Call for details, demos, and pricing.